Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Apply today as a Kitchen Assistant/Support Teacher at Bright Horizons, an award-winning employer and leader in early childhood education.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
Supporting teachers in their classrooms you will:
* Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children s interests and skills.
* Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child s day.
* Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
* Assist with creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans (yes, we even have a curriculum for infants!)
* Assist the Chef with food prep,menu planning, and food orders
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Receive comprehensive training in child development. If you have a passion for education we can help you earn your early childhood education certificate or degree for FREE.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day, we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Helps head Chef prepare nutritionally balanced, attractive family-style meals for Bright Horizons Family Solutions children and staff. Keeps an accurate inventory of supplies and orders replacement of supplies as needed.
* Must be at least 18 years old (21 years if responsible for driving a van) and a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Should be knowledgeable of state nutritional requirements of children.
* Has relevant experience in a licensed child care facility kitchen, commercial kitchen, public school cafeteria, or equivalent.
* May be required to have food service/food handlers permit or license according to state/local regulations.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.