Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lehi, Utah
Workfront, Inc. has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. This individual provides administrative support that includes handling information, preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence. This individual will report directly to the Chief of Staff. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires discretion and diplomacy. This position will be an influential role within the company. We are targeting someone who is fun, energetic, and has a desire to build positive relationships throughout the company.
* Manage and coordinate the schedule of members of the executive team, including preparation of needed background information for meetings - proficiency in google calendar is strongly preferred
* Manage travel schedule and travel logistics
* Prepare agendas, presentations, and logistical support for various executive and department meetings.
* Assist the Chief of Staff with various external and internal initiatives that will require creativity and insight.
* Assist in mentoring other admins within the organization.
* Provide administrative support including note taking and information gathering.
* As a highly-visible member of the Workfront team, generally act as an ambassador of Company
Qualifications / Characteristics:
* Associate Degree or equivalent experience
* 1 year in an executive supporting role
* Able to diplomatically and constructively, but firmly, ensure objectives are met. Able to quickly obtain information needed to move forward with a specific need/objective. Able to mold their interactions, tone, style etc. as needed based on the changing demands on the executive and the multiple internal and external customers and points-of-contact that continually accesses the executive office.
* Able to communicate effectively with C-level executives, and other high-level executives, and line-level employees, with equal dexterity, respect, and composure.
* Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload.
* Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
* Energy and enthusiasm to promote positive experiences with the executive and administrative teams.
* Must have a valid drivers license and transportation available.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and you are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.