Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Orem, Utah
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Utah County offers invaluable expertise gained from delivering exceptional patient care since 1998. We may not be bigger, but we strive to be better as our hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. We meet that standard through changes in upgrading technology and advanced procedures. While these changes may be constant, our tradition of caring and healing will never fade.
Responsible for performing bacteriological, mycological, virological and parasitological tests on body fluids, exudates, skin scrapings, and autopsy and surgical specimens.
* Completed course work from eligible University (CLS major), Applied and accepted to internship
* Must be able to read, write and speak English
* Good verbal and written skills required
* Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills required
* Operates automated Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, Transfusion Medicine and Urinalysis equipment correctly and safety
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.