Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: PLANTATION, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
REGISTERED NURSE OFFSITE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
WESTSIDE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
We're always on the move. New technology. State-of-the art care. Campus improvements. You'll find it's an exciting time at Westside Regional Medical Center, a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex. Here, our 800+ nurses and allied health professionals, along with 750 physicians, thrive in a fast-paced but friendly work environment. Our medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why we are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
Westside Regional Medical Center Offsite Emergency Department is located in Davie Florida on Nova's campus. Our Offsite Emergency Department is all and new and provides state of the art technology and is user friendly. Our Offsite ED has 16 beds, CAT scan, full imagining and radiology 24/7; our Ultra sound staff is on call. We have a 24/7 lab including emergency release blood products as well. All of our physicians are Emergency Department Board Certified.
Westside Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME INCLUDING: VACATION, 401K, AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The Emergency Department Registered Nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care.
* Current Florida Nursing License or Compact State
* Current Basic Life Support Certification or agreement to obtain by completion of the ninety-day probationary period
* ACLS certification required (or agreement to obtain by completion of the ninety-day probationary period)
* Encouragement to obtain advanced certification as CEN, TNCC, ENPC
* Graduate from a school of nursing
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred or working toward same.
* Prefer clinical experience as ED RN
* PALS certification required; must be obtained within 30 days of taking position