Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Center Valley, Pennsylvania
The Advertising Coordinator will support advertising operations, project management and account management efforts for Hearst Digital Media’s many magazine-related and digital-first businesses such as Elle, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Delish, Men’s Health, Good Housekeeping...the list goes on! Your job will include pulling together whatever is needed to satisfy an advertiser’s request for information, ad specifications, reporting, benchmarks, and general wrangling… You will basically assist the team in getting what we need to do done, and learn a lot in the process. You must be an organized, fast-working, and detail-oriented professional with a collaborative attitude who would like to learn and grow in this business. Responsibilities Requirements
● Aggregate and organize advertiser reports for presentation.
● Aggregate and organize advertiser performance data for internal collection and benchmarking.
● Actively participate in the campaign management process as required, which could include entering orders, ad testing, campaign setup and optimization.
● Update internal operational and product documentation as needed.
● Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders in ad operations to understand where assistance is needed.
● Maintain active knowledge of the competitive landscape, market innovations, new industry guidelines, and developments in the ad tech industry.
● Demonstrated expertise using Excel, organizing and presenting data
● Ability to collaborate with designers and technical resources to bring creative concepts to reality
● Ability to distill complex information into a coherent narrative
● Ability to balance competing priorities and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to read and edit HTML a plus
● Flexible, personable, and solutions oriented attitude
● Desire to build a career in digital media and/or advertising