Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
As a Customer Consultant, you will be responsible for meeting sales goals as set forth by the Store Manager using corporate guidelines. Also, responsible for completing all sales support duties as assigned by the Store Manager. You will also ensure that all actions maintain the customer as #1 priority at all times.
* Focus on the customer, understanding the importance of conversion and consistently close the sale effectively using consultative selling techniques.
* Achieves results. Meets all personal targets, exceeding some; consistently pushes self for results; understands importance of meeting personal targets and is willing to help others when asked.
* Sells with passion. Passionate about selling products and being an ambassador for our campaigns
* Builds team energy.
* Retail operations. Provides excellent customer service and strives for customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Prior customer service experience preferred.
* Prior experience working in cosmetics experience preferred.
* Must be (18) years of age or older due to safety and security issues and responsibilities associated with company assets.
* Open availability for evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
The Body Shop International plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.