Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charleston, West Virginia
Being one of our Housekeepers allows you work independently while still making our guests' experiences incredible. The objective of cleaning isn't just to clean, but to create an environment full of relaxation for our guests. No clutter, no laundry - no problems! Don't forget to scroll to the bottom and Check out our benefits!
WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
* Available on weekends/holidays.
* Someone who can spot dust from a mile away
* "There's a place for everything and everything has it's place" is your personal mantra
* Someone who doesn't shy away from a challenge
* Has the focus of a Zen Master and stamina of a Ninja Warrior
* You're the unsung hero who keeps our guest's stay magical
WHAT DOES A DAY AS A HOUSEKEEPER LOOK LIKE?
* Greeting guests and assisting them with requests
* Using our brand standards to maintain the cleanliness of guest rooms and other areas
* Removing used bed linens and towels, replacing linens, making beds, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming and dusting
* Restocking your transport cart with supplies needed to clean your assigned rooms
* Communicate with the front desk about any concerns with the rooms, lost items, etc.
* Inspect room fixtures for operations and function, report to maintenance any concerns
* Working in some non-climate controlled areas (i.e. walking outside between rooms)
* Performing room and quality inspections to ensure brand standards are being met
* Previous customer service experience is a plus
* Able to work weekends/holidays.
BENEFITS - more than just a paycheck!
* Medical/Dental/Vision plans available.
* 401(k) plan with generous company match.
* Paid time off!
* Employee incentive plans
* Earn a free GED or two-year college degree.
* Advancement opportunities!