Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wausau, Wisconsin
Max bill rate *** per hr. Location preference is Wausau WI but would also consider Dover NH. They would also consider a remote worker, but the person will need to come onsite to WI for a 4 week duration. This onsite portion has not been scheduled yet. Heavy preference on WI location
GRS IT is seeking a full stack web developer to support Underwriting Strategy and Performance. An
AWS infrastructure skillset is required; specifically, CFT deployments to EC2 instances. Developer
should have experience with full stack web development with React. This role would be filled for the
remainder of 2019 and we will evaluate extension for 2020.
There will be two primary responsibilities:
* Re-platform an existing web application from LM Internal Cloud to LM AWS Instance. These
should be relatively straight forward for a developer of this skillset. Mentoring will be provided.
* Own the maintenance and support of a Corda Blockchain environment that is deployed natively to
AWS. A formal training session will be provided and a minimum of four weeks in Wausau, Wi is
required. Preferably the individual would relocated to Wausau, WI
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Primary: Re-platform existing web application deployed to the LM internal cloud (ICCU) to AWS
u-sing LM*s stack. One-time effort.
* Primary: Own maintenance of a complex Corda blockchain infrastructure that is deployed via
AWS, EC2, and CFTs which has a both external and internal presence. On-going effort.
* Secondary: Supplement web development teams by being able to take on web development
tickets utilizing Java, React, Spring, and NodeJS.
* AWS infrastructure experience. Deploy applications to Amazon AWS using Cloud Formation
Templates and EC2 instances. (JSON, YAML)
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience, technical degree
preferred, a continuous learner of technologies
* Experience using CI/CD pipelines (GIT, Bamboo or Jenkins)
* Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills
* Strong collaboration, prioritization, and flexibility skills required
Nice to have:
* Experience with NodeJs (Angular if no React experience)
* Corda Blockchain and Distributed Ledger experience
* Familiar with AWS resources such as SNS, SQS, Lambda, EC2, ELB, ECS, Fargate
* Experience with scripting languages like Python and Unix Shell/Bash
* Experience with security and identity best practices (OAUTH, JWT)
* Remainder of 2019. Extension through 2020 likely.
* Preferred: Wausau, WI (minimum of 4 weeks reqired)
* Secondary: Dover, NH
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.