Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
My customer located in Auburn HIlls, MI has a 6 month contract opportunity for an Agile Facilitator.
The Agile Facilitator reports to the Manager Cloud Computing & Infrastructure Strategy. This role supports the Platform Engineering team, responsible for providing the automation for environment builds that host Cloud based applications.
The duties and responsibilities of the Agile Facilitator cover three main areas, Agile Facilitation, Administration, and Access Management.
Agile Facilitation (Key technologies Jira/Confluence)
* Facilitate meetings and activities with the goal of helping the team reach objectives
* Facilitate work to fulfilling definition of done, decision making and conflict resolution
* Foster a judgement free environment where topics can be shared collaboratively, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
* Mentor and support other roles in agile process such as Product Manager, Product Owner and other team roles
Administration (Key technologies Microsoft Project Server)
* Assist with Project Server data
* Participate with Finance for reporting and cost management
* Assist with administration for Cloud accounts
Access Management (Key technologies ServiceNow)
* Manage user permissions to tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
* Work with the Service Catalog team to create workflows enabling self-help for requestors
* Facilitate process improvements
Key skills and Characteristics:
* Friendly, positive attitude with a focus on objectivity to fuel the \\"safe space \\" spirit
* Strong agile process aptitude including strong creative thinking
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
* Strong ability to understand daily prioritization practices
* Proven experience in continuous improvement practices and agile methods
* Simple business analyst skills such as requirements identification
* Excellent customer service, communication, documentation, work prioritization and analytical skills.
* Energy and passion to invent and create innovative solutions, challenge the status quo and drive change.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Project Server
* Experienced in Jira/Confluence use and administration
* Proven ability to run standup/Scrum meetings
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data*
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.