Responsible for maintaining and repairing our fleet of equipment while ensuring proper safe working conditions in company facilities.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under general supervision
- Sets up, adjusts, performs preventive maintenance, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality
- Performs scheduled maintenance
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports to Shift Supervisor, and takes appropriate action
- Oil and grease equipment
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems, makes necessary corrections and runs adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality
- Changes equipment to new sizes, verifies after change over
- Tests equipment to verify correct operation and production of quality products
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience with forklift, conveyor or general equipment repair and maintenance.
- Fundamental understanding of machinery/equipment
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to travel at least/up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).