Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
The Project Controls Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to projects within the Engineering and Construction Services (E&CS) department. This includes processing and troubleshooting requisitions and invoices, reviewing project spend with the Project Manager each month and capturing accruals, project status notes and updating the project forecast. Additional duties may include AFE processing, document control, report generation and others as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* PROJECT LIFECYCLE SUPPORT. Support projects from inception to close-out. Compile and enter AFEs for review and approval. Enter MOCs or other work-orders. Submit re-classes to Accounting for any errors or to move project cost from feasibility to full funding. Close work orders and purchase orders at the end of a project. Support Job Book creating and timely completion.
* REQUISITIONS AND PURCHASE ORDERS. Enter Requisitions and Change Orders for all assigned projects. Ensure POs are approved in a timely manner and fall within the Project Budget. Alert the Project Manager if a PO will overrun the budget or if a PO has been fully depleted.
* INVOICING. Review, code and troubleshoot invoices. Complete receipts for material and services in JDE.
* SYSTEMS. Be an expert in all Buckeye systems including JDE, OPPM, Cognos, ADP/Open Invoice, etc. Complete updates to project notes in OPPM. Generate project cost reports from Cognos and JDE. Enter receipts, print POs, enter requisitions etc, in JDE. Process invoices in ADP.
* PROJECT COST CONTROL. Track project costs on a monthly basis through reports using Cognos. Work with the Project Manager to collect required accruals from un-approved invoices, contractor progress reports and other completed work. Submit all accruals to accounting based on accounting calendar. Work with the Project Manager to update the project forecast each month.
* COLLABORATION. Collaborate with other Buckeye teams including Accounting, Supply Chain, and E&CS to support projects.
* And other duties as assigned.
* High School education required
* A.S. / B.S. Degree in Business/Finance /Accounting preferred
* 1+ year of Project Coordination / Cost Controls experience is desired with experience in engineering / construction projects preferred
* Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
* Experience with the oil & gas industry preferred
* Experience with OPPM, JDE, ADP (invoice processing) preferred
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
* CAPM or PMP Certification desirable
OTHER SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES:
* A strong commitment to safety is expected
* Strong written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to facilitate team meetings effectively
* Strong organizational skills and the capability to meet scheduled deadlines when implementing multiple initiatives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on the following website: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Send This Job to a Friend