Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carrollton, Texas
Category (For Job Seekers)
H5551 - Carrollton TX Plant - Carrollton, 75006 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Position will support the Backplane and Cable division by analyzing Inventory transactions to ensure divisional targets are met.
Nature of Duties:
* Position responsible for reports and documentation of inventory, process and procedure verification and system review.
* Prepares multiple Excel reports from Oracle text files, SQR reports, Microstrategy (EDW) and Manugistics APS system.
* Provides reports to management to meet plants' inventory turns, as well as reduction of excess and obsolete inventory goals.
* Supports multiple locations with reports needed for Performance Excellence documentation.
* Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques to determine appropriate action.
* Will receive additional tasks and responsibilities as required. These task and responsibilities may be temporary or permanent additions to the position.
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* APICS CPIM certification a plus
* Up to 2 years inventory or planning experience in a contract manufacturing environment
* Must have excellent computer skills in Microsoft office software, expecially Excel
* Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with multiple levels of staff in and outside the organization.
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled