Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Serve as Supply Chain Lead on North America SAP related initiatives including site roll-outs, system upgrades, implementation of new functionality or modules, and other projects as appropriate.
* Serve as North American Supply Planning Lead for Rapid Response testing new functionality, system upgrades, and new site go-lives.
* Support end users in trouble shooting and resolving SAP/Rapid Reponses Supply Chain related issues, as well as related business process issues.
* Coordinate work effort and SAP/Rapid Response functions across multiple business departments, business analysts, competency center teams, consultants, and others as appropriate, as required by the scope of the project or support effort.
* Coordinate requirements definition, GMP risk assessments, SOP updates, end user testing and end user training to support Supply chain related system enhancements, fixes, upgrades and changes.
* Understand integration points between SAP, RR, and other systems to fully grasp impacts of proposed system changes and enhancements.
* Create and maintain formal user training documentation. Train business users.
* Analyze and approve security needs of new users and for new functionality. Work with internal/external auditors to ensure appropriate user level security, role contents, and SOX compliance.
* Liaise with business leaders to understand and prioritize SAP/Rapid Response support requirements, including enhancements, fixes, upgrades, new functionality, and changes.
* Provide initial support triage on Supply Chain system related issues (problem definition), and if appropriate, recommend system fixes to IT.
* Communicate with users, business analysts, and business leaders regarding issue resolution and the impact of system changes. Facilitate and support Change Management within the business.
* Work with IT support and other business resources on SAP/Rapid Response support requirements and issue management, including enhancements, fixes, upgrades, new functionality, and changes.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 4 years of relevant experience is required, or an MS/MBA with 2 years of experience. 5-7 years of relevant experience, as well as experience in SAP or Rapid Response support is preferred. A minimum of one ERP implementation is referred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration
* Must understand Mylans Supply Chain business processes, and posess expertise in Supply Chain functionality and capabilities within SAP. Should have at least basic knowledge of the SAP SD, MM, and PPPI modules. A working knowledge of the Rapid Response system is also desired.
* Must possess strong organization, communication, systems thinking, and decision making skills. Must have the ability to multi-task and have meticulous attention to detail. Must be able to develop solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity. Must be process-oriented. Must have strong analytical skills to identify, evaluate, and resolve system issues.
* Position functions autonomously. Position may directly supervise employees, and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizational policies and applicable laws.
* Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems
* Typically sitting at a desk or table. Intermittently sitting, standing, walking, or stooping.
* Normal office environment
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: May 21, 2019, 6:45:19 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.