Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
6 Month Contract to Start
Auburn Hills, MI
Coordinates the activities of small / simple projects (both business and technology IT projects), to ensure that goals and objectives of the projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame, defined scope, and funding parameters. Monitors project activities; ensuring the accuracy, and thoroughness of the project status is communicated. Manages project issues and risks, tracks financial performance, manages project schedules, manages scope, and coordinates technical work across the organization. Assists the Application Engineering leadership team in tracking and monitoring resource utilization, efficient invoice processing for the project portfolio, and supports procurement activities within the project portfolio.
* Coordination of all delivery activities for small / simple projects.
* Coordination of the project team's activities.
* Management of project cost, schedule, performance, quality, and risk parameters.
* Coordinates the project team's activities for all aspects of systems analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of assigned projects.
* Anticipates and identifies issues and risks inhibiting the attainment of project goals; develops and implements corrective actions as necessary.
* Fosters and maintains positive rapport and good relationships with customers to ensure processes are integrated to support customer service level agreements.
* Facilitates a positive team environment.
* Ensures alignment of project framework to defined IT&S project and product managements standards.
* Support Application Leadership team in managing resource utilization and staff planning across the organization.
* Coordinates invoice processing across the project portfolio within Application Engineering.
* Supports procurement activities across the project portfolio.
* Strong coordination / leadership skills that can ensure work across the project team is effectively organized and managed.
* Project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from design phase through implementation.
* Technical knowledge with hands-on experience, managing systems development.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
* Strong Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio) knowledge.
* Solid Microsoft Project experience and skills.
* Bachelor's degree required (Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline)
* 2-4 years of Project Management experience mandatory,
* 2+ years of hands-on application development experience (developer and/or Analyst)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.