Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
Job Title: Business Analyst
Contract Duration: 8+ Months
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
The Legal IT Business Analyst will be working on several projects delivering technical capabilities to the Global Legal functions at the client location. The first project will require a qualified candidate to identify, analyze, and document existing/develop new processes for the management (Storage, Migration, Tracking, Disposal, and Reporting) of unstructured and structured data.
Qualified candidates will be expected to perform at advanced level in the following areas:
* Business Needs Identification, Business Analysis Planning, Stakeholder Analysis & Change, Requirements Analysis and Design Definition.
The individual will be responsible for completing much of the formal project documentation as part of IT Standard Operating Procedures. They will work collaboratively with Business Stakeholders, Business Relationship Managers, a Project Manager, Process Owners, Test Leads and IT Architecture, Delivery and Support.
The role is a full-time contract position based in Gaithersburg, MD, with the possibility of occasional (5% * 10%) travel to Wilmington, DE.
- Degree level education
- + 7 years of experience as an IT BA
- Recognised Business Analysis professional qualification
- Proven experience of successfully deploying a variety of business analysis tools/techniques to enable business change
- Proven experience of working with complex integrated systems, using creative and strategic thinking to deliver exceptional results
- Strong engagement, communication and stakeholder management skills, including excellent technical writing skills, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work with teams across various locations around the world (remotely)
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable in developing processes and workflows
- Experience working with Legal / eDiscovery processes
- Experience of working on Agile Projects
- Experience with data management, tracking and reporting
- Experience performing large data migrations including QA and validation
- Understanding of database fundamentals
- Understanding of and experience working with metadata
- Experience diagraming data locations and workflows in programs like Visio
- Forensic data experience is a plus
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus
- Experience with iManage is a plus
- Experience with EnCase is a plus
- Experience with other Legal technology platforms is a plus
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.