Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. #LI-POST
The Customer Manager is responsible for managing, protecting and growing key Enterprise Cloud accounts, across North America. The primary objective is to maintain post-sales contact with clients to facilitate a positive, productive and sustained relationship. Based on a strong and positive relationship, the CM negotiates clients into long term contracts, minimizing cancellations, identify/sell new opportunities for OpenText products and services, and develop community revenue programs.
You are great at:
*Renew and Grow revenue rates within Cloud customer base
*Negotiate *2nd sale- of Enterprise cloud deal
*Discovering new opportunities for additional service programs or cloud consumption
*Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal teams, as well as all assigned customers to become a trusted business partner
*Thoroughly understand customers business with OpenText (monthly usage, contracts, outside risks/factors that may impact revenue (mergers/consolidations/competitors)
*Engage in customer day to day activities to ensure customer satisfaction - including weekly customer meetings, phone calls, e-mails, quarterly business reviews, support escalations, billing issues
*Drive all OpenText activities with all internal teams (Services, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Support, Operations, Legal, etc)
*Protect - includes responsibilities for renewing contracts at or above current run rate
*Grow revenue - includes responsibilities such as upsell into existing products and/or additional services programs.
*Where applicable, provide industry insights to bring additional value to customers
What it takes:
* Experience addressing customer satisfaction, updating and adding to customer reference lists
* Experience in a revenue generating target oriented environment
* Ability to use all OpenText sales (SFDC), billing and contract systems
* Understanding of OpenText Products/Offerings, billing, legal and sales processes once trained
* At least 3-5 years related experience (existing customer sales, project management, relationship management, etc.)
* Proven experience in negotiating complex customer issues through strong relationships both internally and externally.
* Excellent oral and written communications and strong organizational abilities.
* Strong problem solver who can patiently handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com