Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hopkins, Minnesota
1. On figuring, testing various SCALES Controllers IND780, Metler Toledo, Averytronics etc.
2. Support experience in SCALES related applications (UNIWIN, IGMS, GMS, CompuWeigh) in a Manufacturing site (Grain Elevator).
3. Exposure to Manufacturing processes and plant landscape
4. Experience in Windows device configuration, networking
Preferred Skills: (Good to have technical & functional skills)
1. Experience implementing & supporting Control systems, PLC
2. Experience in Load/Unload business processes in a Manufacturing domain
3. Experience working in Managed Services based Application Support"
* Analyst with minimum 6 to 10 years of IT experience in supporting manufacturing business applications.
* Experience in working with manufacturing workflow automation products & experience in manufacturing intelligence systems are desirable.
* Exposure in real-time data collection and real time monitoring systems for production and inventory is desirable
* Experience in Windows operating systems, relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and Business Reporting applications.
* Prior experience working in SLA based ticket/incident servicing engagement:
a. Installation, configuration, customization & enhancements of applications.
b. Experience in Troubleshooting, Job handling, Transaction failures, user issues & reporting etc.
c. Practitioner to specialist experience in supporting home grown business applications built in Microsoft technologies
* Asset life cycling experience
* Experience working with a ticketing system - Service Now/Remedy/HPSM etc.
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good vendor communication skills