Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
McKesson is seeking a dynamic and engaging individual in the “Inventory Supervisor” role in our newly built distribution center (DC) located in the Lehigh Valley (LHV) region of Pennsylvania.
The LHV DC is the newest and the largest DC in the McKesson Medical-Surgical network, boosting a footprint of 508,000 sq. ft. with future capacity to expand to 600,000 sq. ft. Our warehouse team will consist of 250+ team members to support the business.
If you are passionate about inspiring, motivating and assisting our team members, this opportunity could further enhance our journey and we want to hear from you. Day to day you will be helping our team improve on the overall process of the building and the individual team member. From day one, you will be able to create a positive culture for the entire DC, that reinforces our McKesson values.
Our new DC will deliver top-notch service to our customers while also achieving performance standards and metrics as our daily goal. Features within the DC will be automated induction, workflow management, pick to light, and automated storage retrieval systems that will facilitate meeting those goals. You will have the tools, resources, and support of our staff. Initial travel may be required for training several weeks before go live in order to prepare you to support our associates with the knowledge they need to be successful.
The Lehigh Valley area consists of a metroplex of 3 cities (Bethlehem, Allentown, and Easton). This metroplex is located 1 hour north of Philadelphia and 1.5 hours to both the New Jersey shore and New York City. The area has a balanced and diversified economy across unique settings, from rural to urban environments and everything in between. The following website shares many of the benefits of living and working in this region.
https://visitpa.com/regions/lehigh-valley The LHV DC is located in Bethlehem, PA.
If we peaked your interest in learning more about the LHV DC and becoming a part of our team, please continue to apply online. We look forward to hearing from you.
• Prepare and conduct team meetings, training sessions, and other events to communicate
clear goals to your team.
• Train employees in all inventory control processes according to Company procedures.
• Monitor work for inventory control team and achievement of all objectives and
communicates improvement goals.
• Monitor cycle count program and ensures consistency/accuracy in order to identify all
operational opportunities in inventory.
• Deliver timely and accurate inventory and adjustment records.
• Maintain accurate inventory levels and meet compliance controls for inventory counting
• Enters data entered into all computer systems/applications is entered timely and
• Follows up variances/or errors in inventory records and resolves in a timely manner.
• Lead our replenishment team for accurate fulfillment of our primary pick locations.
• Ability to use RF equipment
• Must be able to operate the Power Industrial Equipment as needed and maintain
appropriate certification. (I.e., Order Pick, Stand-up Forklift, Reach Truck, Walkie Rider.)
• Supports other activities and projects as assigned by management.
• Keep warehouse area clean, neat and organized
• Good communication skills and ability to speak with individuals and explain process.
• Passion and commitment to the success of our team and individuals.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High degree of flexibility needed, in order to meet challenges of working in a high intensity
environment with constantly changing priorities.
• Must be capable of working independently and self-directed with minimal management.
• Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem processing skills. ”
• Ability to operate Power Industrial Equipment is a plus (i.e., Order Pick, Stand-up Forklift,
Reach Truck, Walkie Rider.)
• HS Diploma is minimally required
General Office Demands
Position includes standing, sitting, walking in a warehouse environment
Must be able to carry and operate a laptop at times
Must be willing to work various hours in a 24/7 warehouse
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. McKesson is committed to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted. Continue to grow your career with McKesson!McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!