Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
A lot has changed in the 40 years we ve been doing business in the mailer industry. The speed of doing business. The way people communicate. Ordering. Processing. Packaging. Shipping. It s all evolved in major ways. But at PAC Worldwide, as much as we adapt to the ever-changing world -always communicating, always thinking, always looking for the next smart solution - there s one thing that will never change: our commitment to doing business the right way.
We put people first. We Listen better than anyone else. We take care of our customers. All while doing our part, caring for our planet. It s simply part of our culture. We may have grown and expanded globally over the years, but we re still a family-owned business. And treating our people, our partners, and our customers like family is at the heart of who we are.
Our collaborative approach and genuine desire to see our clients succeed continually drives us to be innovative finding smarter, better, more efficient ways to get the job done. At PAC Worldwide, we ve spent over four decades solving problems, building reputations, gaining trust, and protecting the things that people care about. and we plan to keep on doing so, for a very long, long time.
PAC Worldwide is growing and we want you to be a part of our growth in Bethlehem, PA.
PAC Worldwide provides an excellent training program for skilled candidates to succeed at all levels. PAC also offers a great benefits package, 401(k) with company match, PTO and competitive pay.
The facility will be 24/7 with rotating 12 hour shifts. Below is an example of the schedule.
2 WEEK SCHEDULE EXAMPLE:
Mon - Work, Tuesday - Off, Wednesday - Off - Thursday - Work, Friday - Work, Saturday - Off, Sunday - Off
Mon - Off, Tuesday - Work, Wednesday - Work, Thursday - Off, Friday - Off, Saturday - Work, Sunday - Work
***The 12-hour Night Shift hours will be 7.00pm-7.00am.
* Handlers are required to manage both raw materials and finished goods for the Production Department. Operate a forklift in a safe manner and work with production supervisors, leads and machine operators to ensure that all of the equipment s needs are met. Material Handlers will conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner at all times with all employees and outside services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operate forklift safely observing all safety rules, utilizing horns and maintaining proper speeds
* Team player both inside and outside assigned department
* Follows the directions of Supervision/Leads. Follows all procedures
* Able to prioritize tasks and displays a sense of urgency
* Stage all raw materials for orders at production equipment in a timely manner
* Stretch wrap and stage completed pallets of product correctly
* Remove all trash from department and place in proper container
* Maintain a clean and organized raw material warehouse
* Work assigned overtime and covers co-workers vacation
* Other duties assigned
* Must have previous material handling experience
* Satisfactory completion of forklift training program
* Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
* Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Willing to train in other areas of the plant
* Must be available to work overtime on short notice which may include weekend, evening or holiday hours
Education and/or Experience
* Must possess either a High School diploma or GED
EOE/AA M/F/Vet/Disabled - An equal opportunity EMPLOYER. We are a drug free workplace. NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES PLEASE.
PAC Worldwide is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies fully with the rules, regulations and laws of Executive Order 11246 as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 38USC 4212 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A.