Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE BETHLEHEM, PA - NEPA REGIONAL OFFICE, APPROXIMATELY 60 MILES NORTH OF PHILADELPHIA, PA.
Resources for Human Development is seeking to fill the role of the Quality Assurance Analyst (QAA) to work with programs located in Lehigh Valley, PA supporting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the PA IDD Division. The QAA is responsible for development of systems of quality measurement, including but not limited to, trending data, creating reports, facilitating meetings, training and overall implementation of the division s quality assurance efforts.The QAA should be able to effectively collaborate with teams on principles of quality and the value of meeting and exceeding quality standards and audit expectations.The QAA works with the Quality Assurance Director (QAD), QAM, Unit Directors, Regional Directors and PA IDD Clinical Manager to provide person centered, trauma informed supports to the individuals we support. A commitment to RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
Essential Duties and Functions
* Aids in the continuous quality management of the division by providing monthly reports/data analysis based on findings and review of audits.These reports will include trends in data, areas of noncompliance and corresponding plans of correction.
* Makes recommendations to Regional Directors, Executive Vice President, Director of Finance and Operations and/or Unit Directors regarding opportunities for improvement and best practices.
* Works as a member of the Quality Management (QM) team to review and monitor activities within regular intervals for effective improvements that have been adapted and implemented as strategies toward best practice work standards.
* In collaboration with the QM team, prepare tools and analysis of best practices, strengths and areas which would benefit from improved best practice training. Provide collective and individual training to maximize best practices with regards to QM plan findings, audit reports, Everyday Lives, funder and government regulations and trends.
* Assists in the development of the QM plan by continually seeking methods and strategies to develop and improve upon service delivery. Identifies current practices, goals and objectives for the QM plan.
* Conduct planned and unannounced audits to assess compliance with state licensing regulations, HIPAA assurances, QA & I requirements, Provider Qualifications, custodial and financial/billing accountability.
* Serves as a member of the QM team, QA & I and Provider Qualifications team, Enterprise Incident Management (EIM) team, Restrictive Procedure Review Committee, Medical Ethics Committee (as applicable) and any other teams that form to enhance the quality of life for individuals we support.
* Complete monthly consumer/medical/clinical/environmental/financial chart reviews based on 10% of the individuals supported by the PA IDD Division to ensure health and safety, to make sure individual needs are being met and documentation meets or exceeds standards of care and service.
* Serves as a point person for Certification and Licensing System (CLS), submit plans of corrections into CLS, restrictive procedure coordination and Medication Administration Portal. CLS duties include completing licensing application and civil rights information.
* Works with the Unit Directors to assure self-inspections, ODP/AE requested documents are completed per guidelines, Waiver Capacity request justifications are appropriate and any additional documentation as needed is compliant with all applicable requirements before submission to funders and external entities.
* Serves as a certified investigator for regional EIM s.
* Works collaboratively with division staff to develop and revise divisional policy and procedures. Develops and implements training regarding new and/or revised policies and procedures.
* Acts as regional point person for Licensing preparation, QA & I and Provider Qualification submissions by gathering all required documentation, reviewing all documentation for accuracy and compliance with funder requirements and submitting documentation to QAD and QAM on time and in an organized manner.
* Identifies and develops applicable resources, tools and trainings to improve performance, promote QM plan objectives, Quality of Life initiatives, and ensure compliance with funder requirements.
Focus on supporting the implementation, evaluation and refinement of division wide quality management philosophy, policies and procedures.
* Bachelor s Degree in Human Services field, including but not limited to, sociology, special education, rehabilitation, nursing, counseling psychology.Master s Degree in related fields is highly preferred.
* Superior organizational, clinical, interpersonal and management skills along with an excellent administrative, time management and computer skills.
* A minimum of three years in a human services field preferred.
* Understands Quality Improvement and Outcomes.
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office charts, grafts and report writing.
* Training and background in person centered planning, assessment and supported employment is a plus.
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package is offered.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.