Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bedminster, New Jersey
The successful candidate will be Responsible for HCP and patient marketing efforts of Acthar Gel for MS relapse, in the Autoimmune and Rare Diseases, Neurology Therapeutic Area (TA). The person in this position will lead the HCP marketing strategy, ensure cross-functional tactical implementation, and will be accountable for top-line net revenues for MS relapse. This position requires a thorough background in marketing, inclusive of developing and implementing financial based brand plans, along with successful implementation of promotional levers as defined by positive, benchmarked ROI metrics. It also requires a proven ability to influence senior colleagues and lead cross-functional teams across all segments of the business. (e.g. finance, PRC, sales, MDM)
This position will work with sales field sales, vendors, and other team members including the Market Development Manager (MDM) in MS relapse to develop and execute highly effective, results-driven marketing initiatives to maximize product opportunities and revenues in the approved Acthar indication of MS relapse treatment.
* Develop and execute the marketing strategy and annual brand plan, working closely with sr. marketing management to define the budget required to deliver the plan.
* Cultivate strong relationships with customers and develop deep market insights, translating them into innovative marketing initiatives aligned with brand strategy.
* Partner closely with market research to understand key market trends and competitive environment to drive proactive strategies
* Manage advertising agency and other vendors and partner across the organization (sales, market access, commercial operations, medical affairs, advocacy, legal, regulatory, compliance) to ensure execution against objectives
* Define areas of improvement and recommendations on activities that should be performed differently in our chosen segment and measure the return on investment
* Track and monitor key performance indications.
* Ensures 100% compliance with GPP s and establishes appropriate metrics to measure success
* Ensures quarterly budget management within pre-specified variations.
* Travel 20%
* Bachelor s Degree required
* 7-10 years of commercial experience, with 5 years in pharmaceutical product marketing
* Experience in rare disease / specialty pharmaceutical promotion required
* Successful pharmaceutical sales experience (sales management a plus)
* Neurology experience preferred
* Proven accomplishment of contributing to high performing teams
* Aptitude for leading brand strategy and product positioning process
* Skilled at leading HCP and patient marketing (lifecycle management and payer marketing a plus)
* Practiced at managing agencies
* Talent for engaging with Key Opinion Leaders
* Skilled at successfully navigating medical, legal, and regulatory review process
* Strong ability to lead large cross functional projects
* High sense of urgency
* Strong business acumen
* Collaborative and works effectively in a team environment
* Highly skilled at reading others and knowing how to proceed appropriately
* Open to feedback and the opinion / recommendations others
This position will report to the Sr. Marketing Director and has no direct reports..
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.