Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, California
At Keysight, we are driven to deliver breakthrough solutions and trusted insight in electronic design, test, manufacture, and optimization to help customers accelerate the innovations that connect and secure the world. Keysight has a strong Software Franchise to accelerate development with end-to-end simulation software. Keysight is growing their software portfolio and expanded into new industries and applications. This growth requires a Sales Force to position our Design Software with leading-edge technology companies and start-ups.
As a Staff Engineer/Territory Field Engineer, you will be responsible for growing Keysight software sales in the Bay Area. Your responsibilities will span the entire design and test flow from simulation to design and verification. Product responsibilities include EEsof EDA, as well as some new Test and Measurement software offerings in the design and test flow. Your customers will be in diverse industries including Aerospace-Defense, Telecommunications, High Speed Computing, Medical Electronics and Semiconductors.
Keysight desired a recent College Graduate who has passion for technology, is conversant in electrical engineering design methodologies, and desires to work in a position working directly with customers to solve their toughest design issues. The preferred candidate will have a technical degree, excellent communication skills, and ability to pursue and close Sales Opportunities.
The Staff Engineer/Territory Field Engineer will focus on growing New Accounts and New Logos. Software & Solutions are top initiatives within Keysight that require assertive Sales People that can create Customer Success.
Join Keysight as we Accelerate Innovation to connect and secure the world.
- Technical: Ability to understand and sell value for a wide range of simulation tools used in the design of RF & Microwave antennas, systems, sub-systems, components, circuit boards, & IC's and semiconductor devices.
- Positioning and Value Propositions: Ability to scale engagements and relationships from technical end users to executives.
- Sales Passion: Solving customer tough problems through selling into a wide range of applications, technologies, and industries.
- Drive and Results Oriented: Proven results in surpassing goals and achieving result.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education.
- Strong understanding of electronic measurement applications.
- Passion for continuous learning in electronics technology and professional selling.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Effective presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a US Citizen
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Clara
Job ID : 33208