Posted in Other 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, California
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs
Hitachi Vantara's Global Services Strategy, Planning & Operations office is looking for a highly qualified team-oriented Associate Business Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail. This person will be provided with opportunities to develop and perfect their interpersonal and analytical skill sets, while being exposed to several cross functional teams such as finance, operations, services and executive level employees. This person will report directly to the Strategy, Planning & Operations team lead.
* Supporting various senior leadership meetings including content development, facilitation, and project management activities.
Running reports in various reporting tools; providing analysis; participating in group discussions and distribution of final reports to internal and external contacts. * Developing an expertise in software license key management and providing support to internal and external teams.
* Participating with senior team members on special projects, eventually owning and managing projects
* BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is required.
* 1-2 years of business administration or business analyst experience is required. This is an early career role, college grads welcome to apply, but must be able to work full time M-F.
* Microsoft Office expert (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook), will be heavy user of Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience with Data Visualization tools; i.e. Tableau, Microsoft Power BI highly desired.
* Project management skills are highly desired.
* Very detail oriented with good time management skills.
* Keen critical thinking / problem solving (analytical) skills.
* Self-starter, must be comfortable in multi-tasking.
* Excellent communication both verbal and in writing.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.