Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for providing support to the Global Marketing Senior Manager, who leads the Women s categories across both Retail & Outlet channels globally. The position will actively build strategies to spearhead the development of global campaigns, give strategic guidance to Business Units (BU) as well as drive marketing plans to support Collaborations and Licensing initiatives in Outlet. Will act as a key partner for global cross functional teams and Business Units.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL LEVERAGE THEIR PROFICIENCY TO.
* Create global marketing strategies that will help transform the brand in Outlet globally and translate these strategies into impactful campaigns to drive traffic, sales, and main the brand message across global Business Units.
* Manage creative briefs for all Women s projects, supporting Sr. Manager in driving marketing strategy and ensuring marketing strategies, programs, and investments align with global vision for brand & channel. Work closely with GM outlet partners to identify & align on product priorities & messages.
* Ensure Coach Global marketing strategy guidance are translated into strong 360 Marketing Plans in each BU
* Gain buy-in from BU on global strategy; assist BU in refining their activation plans & nuance for market relevancy
* Act as the primary contact for Outlet creative team
* Foster collaboration and ensure proper flow and clarity of communication so global guidelines are fully understood and BU feedback / specific consumer & competitive expertise are taken into consideration
* Analyze at global level performance of seasonal initiatives against set KPIs; create best practices to share across different regions
* Partner with Sr Manager to manage global annual goals and marketing planning. Assist with annual planning calendar for all marketing and promotional activities to drive outlet and brand building initiatives including new product launch, new store openings, special events, etc.
* Build strong relationships with key cross functional partners (Creative Services, web/digital marketing, CRM, Global Merchandising, Inventory Planning, Visual Merchandising, NA Marketing and Buy teams, etc ) to execute cohesive marketing communication needed to drive business
* Partner with Sr. Manager to drive strong innovation agenda in the channel; push disruptive initiatives that will surprise & delight the shopper; manage pilots and plan for aggressive global roll out of best practices
* Build competitive Intelligence, identifying competitor activity and key global trends
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JG1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.