Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
The Technical Architect takes ownership of all aspects of the technical deliverables within a program/project to architect software solutions that meet the customer s business requirements and generate maximum value for customers. They may work on multiple programs/projects simultaneously within one or more industry verticals, and/or may work on multiple applications. Working with an onsite team, the Sr. Technical Architect leads and is accountable for all the activities on the technical track required to enable and automate an integrated business solution using a JDA solution suite. This role will have a focus on Platform based solution suite (SCPO, Collaborate, S&OP).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Support the project team in Business Solution Design by providing inputs from technical feasibility point of view, considering impact on sizing and performance.
* Provide inputs for technical track of the project plan giving details of tasks required along with effort estimates.
* Work with Clients to design and recommend HW architecture to best support the business requirements in line with JDA best practices.
* Carry out / assist with Software installation and configuration
* Conduct technical analysis sessions with clients and/or the project team to understand the functional and technical needs of the client and develop technical solutions to meet those needs.
* Lead the development of integrations / batch scripts for automating the integrated solution while adhering to JDA development standards and batch framework.
* Provide technical support during System Testing, User Acceptance and Cutover Phases.
Assist with troubleshooting technical /performance issues. * Conduct bench-marking and tuning for performance working in conjunction with Performance Services.
* Proactively identify risks to the project and escalate to project management as appropriate.
* Work with internal stakeholders (Services Sales, Cloud Services, Support) to help with client facing issues as required.
* Experience with leading design sessions, resolving technical issues during various project phases.
* Strong Database Skills on Oracle RDBMS SQL and PL/SQL Scripting, Basics of Database Administration, Familiarity with tools and utilities for diagnosing performance related issues with Oracle databases.
* Thorough knowledge of Operating systems - Windows, Unix and Linux. Strong scripting skills in shell and batch scripting. Additional scription skills in Perl / Python are a plus.
* Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
* Familiarity with ASP, XML and HTML and IIS administration a plus.
* Ability to work with appropriate parties to effectively determine rough order of magnitude effort estimates.
* Proven experience conducting technical analysis sessions to understand the functional and technical needs of project requirements and the developed technical solutions to meet those needs.
* Experience facilitating/leading technical analysis and/or design workshops in support of desired to-be business requirements and then transferring the information gained into a written design document for group review and consensus.
* Technical hands on experience with the some supply chain planning / execution solution (e.g. SAP / Oracle Manufacturing/ Manugistics/ i2). Experience implementing JDA SCPO suite Demand Planning, Fulfillment, Masterplanning, or Collaborate is preferred.
* Hands on experience with Cognos BI Solution Suite, Integration tools like Informatica / SAP Business Objects Data Services is also a plus
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.