Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, California
Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Leads a team, which performs analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, researching gaps and providing process and/or development solutions. Able to elicit requirements, identify SRs for complex product differentiating needs. Works on competency development across all functional areas. Handles multiple functional areas and mentors/coaches junior associates. Contributes to industry bodies leading the taskforces. Develops use cases for very complex requirements - involved with multiple modules. Provides training on the domain and product to team members. Demonstrates thought leadership in multiple functional areas, handle queries and competency building in respective functional area. Contributes to industry bodies being member of the taskforces. Makes recommendations to address specific business needs for technology-based solutions. Collaborates with multiple cross-functional areas externally and internally in the understanding requirements and providing direction to the development team in implementation of these. Defines system scope and objectives as well as the content of required documentation. Applies a broad range of theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies to assignments involving complex features. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Has in-depth knowledge in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Can manage a Team of business analysts.
* Guide the team and other Business Analysts on new business requirements.
* Identify and develop use cases based on client requirements.
* Verify requirements through analysis, test, demonstration and inspection.
* Lead and analyze business processes/systems, identify inefficiencies and required controls, document procedures
* Manage requirements through review and approval session, where project schedules, costs and duration estimates are updated and the business objectives are revisited.
* Collaborate with internal and external users/customers to elicit business concerns and develop workable solutions.
* Work with the test team to validate test scenarios and data.
* Document and manage business and functional requirements.
* Analyze business processes/systems, identify inefficiencies and required controls, document procedures
* Collaborate with internal and external customers to elicit business concerns and develop workable solutions.
* Participate in planning initiatives, feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses, and new systems design.
* Review user stories and acceptance criteria.
* Provide thought leadership in one of the functional areas, handle queries and competency building in respective functional area.
* Determine a project's requirements by extracting them from business or government policies, as well as from current and future users, through interaction and research.
* Anticipate future requirements to achieve successful outcomes.
* At regular intervals in the project life cycle, safeguard and protect the business and user's needs by verifying functionality, accuracy and completeness of the requirements against the original documents. Safeguarding minimizes risk by ensuring requirements are being met before investing further in system development.
* Emphasize simplicity and ease of use at all times, especially in implementation.
* May lead a small team of business analysts or direct activities of others on the project depending on size and scope.
* Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience