Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wichita, Kansas
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
MANAGER OF CLINICAL DATA
WESLEY MEDICAL CENTER
Oversees all clinical data registries and clinical performance databases both internal and external, and manages all clinical data analytics, including relevant HCA and local systems. Monitors division and corporate clinical excellence and performance improvement initiatives and programs, including analyzing corporate and division dashboards. Assures practices are evidenced-based and consistent with regulatory guidelines. Facilitates Using LEAN, Six Sigma and other quality improvement methodologies to process analysis of barriers, efficiency and opportunities. Monitors key performance indicators and performance improvement including use of control charts, statistical analysis and gap detection. Regular communication of PI and Quality/Safety activities to leadership and QM staff. Utilize conceptual and diagnostic skills to prioritize and manage projects in an effective manner. Coach and facilitate teamwork through communications to assure prioritized quality initiatives achieve optimal outcomes.
* Demonstrates the ability to adapt technique/treatment to age of population served, including newborn, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, while providing care/service with respect to cultural differences and spiritual needs.
* Demonstrates experience in the application of quality improvement methods, including PDSA, LEAN, Six Sigma, Control Charts, data collection, analysis and reports
* Demonstrates problem solving skills, ability to manage programs and projects
* Demonstrates Excellence in interpersonal and written communication skills
* Coordinates regulatory accreditation requirements
* Ability to assess and analyze data
* Demonstrates Knowledge of National Patient Safety Goals, requirements and implementation expectations
* Excellence in utilization of statistical methods for data analysis, reporting and interpretation
* Demonstrates Understanding of team dynamics
* Demonstrates Strong coaching, teaching, and facilitation skills
* Provides ongoing Orientation, Education and Training pertinent to quality assurance and performance improvement based on customers' needs assessments
* Coaches and facilitates prioritized quality initiatives to achieve desired outcomes
* Facilitates teamwork and communications to assure optimal outcomes in the provision of quality improvement services to the organization
* Regularly communicates PI and quality/safety activities to leadership and QM staff.
* Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) or equivalent preferred
* Master's degree required, preferable health care experience. .
* Minimum of three years of experience in healthcare and project management/data analysis
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.