Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
* Serves as lead of the strategy team on the multiple businesses they are directly responsible for, ultimately assuring the quality of the strategic and creative products the team produces.
* Has the ability to foster strong relationships with senior level marketing clients.
* Thinks pro-actively about business and creative opportunities beyond current projects.
* Works closely and collaboratively with account, media, digital and creative teams with a clear understanding of short- and long-term opportunities above and below the line.
* Helps foster team collaboration and integrated solutions that help efficiently and effectively achieve the business objective.
* Acts as a catalyst in seeking out new ways for brands to add value to their users lives and in identifying future opportunities.
* Has overall responsibility for understanding business and consumer issues, identifying insights, writing briefs and conducting briefings on several brands and the ability to mentor and train junior strategists.
* Runs group of large or strategically important accounts without supervision.
* Takes responsibility for ongoing strategic and creative effectiveness.
* Co-ordinates the input from a team of integrated strategists
* Manages strategic planning component of new business pitches assigned to.
* Mentors/advises direct reports.
* Develops senior client relationships and is their their day-to-day strategic partner.
* Is seen as one of the senior member of the strategy practice, inputting in the development of new thinking, approaches through proven results.
* Contributes to agency IP through articles, presentations and conference speaking.
* BA required
* 15 years planning experience
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F