Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bedminster, New Jersey
This role reports to the VP, Corporate Strategy and helps drive the development of enterprise strategy and prioritization of enterprise-wide strategic initiatives. Supports the alignment of functional strategic initiatives with Enterprise strategy and advances the communication efforts to embed enterprise strategy in the broader organization, enhancing awareness of progress through KPI formation and measurement, scorecard synthesis and communications around execution of strategy and progress toward achieving the company s strategic vision.
* Direct enterprise strategy planning process and coordinate implementation and execution in close partnership with VP, Corporate Strategy
* Manage integrated business calendar to ensure alignment of processes (e.g., brand/development plans, portfolio valuation/prioritization)
* Facilitate strategic discussions, including acting as a challenger , providing external perspectives, escalating issues and recommending solutions
* Oversee alignment of functional strategic initiatives with Enterprise strategy. Work with functional strategy leads to ensure functional strategic goals are in-line with Enterprise strategy (provide strategic thought partnership where possible) and capture in concrete, measurable KPIs
* Develop strategic communications with internal communications to help report Enterprise strategy and progress internally in order to build alignment among all employees
* Liaise with external communications and Investor Relations on opportunities to showcase strategy execution in the public domain and ensure strategy is being communicated accurately
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
* Bachelor s degree in business or related field, MBA strongly preferred
* 5-8 years experience at a top management consulting firm, pharmaceutical company, or equivalent
* Experience in Project Management, and leading large complex projects
* Has had portfolio management, can analyze data, prioritize research projects, determine ROI and make recommendations/decisions accordingly
* Can demonstrate business acumen and experience partnering with senior business leaders across key functional areas such as Operations, Finance, Business Development, S&T, and Commercial.
* The Candidate will have excellent cross functional and team building skills and be a person with strong influence abilities.
* Have worked extensively with external partnerships, built collaborations, determined best practice and proven identification of innovation that can support the commercialization of product.
* Can understand the steps necessary to ensure alignment of vision and buy-in to strategy and supports change around innovation.
* In order to fit seamlessly into our culture, the candidate must have a high sense of urgency, be high-energy, comfortable with ambiguity and have a strong sense of accountability.
* Is recognized as a subject-matter expert who can see the big picture, and is also willing to roll up his/her sleeves and get into the necessary details.
* Demonstrates an aptitude to be a collaborative, result-oriented partner, working alongside his/her peers in the function as well as the company.
Reports directly to the VP, Corporate Strategy
The role is based in Bedminster, NJ or must be willing to travel 75%.
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.