Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
ETL DEVELOPER needed for a CONTRACT opportunity with Yoh's client located in PITTSBURGH, PA!
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Strong understanding of SAP Data Services
* Expertise in SQL Server Database and Windows OS
* Experience in Data Warehouse, Data Modeling, Data Mart, Star Schema
* SAP HANA Experience preferred
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Create, transform, support, and maintain ETL Data Flows using SAP Data Services
* Create and Modify database tables within the Data Warehouse
* Provide User support for Incidents and Service Requests
* Participate in project planning, task assignments and roadmap guidance
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Firm understanding of Data Services 4.2
* Minimum 4 years' experience in Business Intelligence with a preference for Data Services
* Good database abilities to create analytics solutions that meet the business needs
* Experience / knowledge of a MS SQL Server database environment
* SQL query and extraction skills related to information retrieval and analysis
* Business Intelligence lifecycle methodology and best practices
* Good written / communication skills and focus on detail
* BS / Technical Degree
* Firm understanding of BusinessObjects 4.2
* Experience with Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, Design Studio, Lumira, Mobile,
Lifecycle Manager, SDK
* Ability to design, create and maintain Business Objects Universes
* Experience / knowledge of a Hana database environment
* Ability to instill a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic
* Friendly presence, good interpersonal skills, helpful attitude, always projecting
a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* 401K Retirement Saving Plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
* Employee Discount Program's
* Referral Bonus Program's
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Andria Armato
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.