Posted in Other 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER needed for a CONTRACT opportunity with Yoh's client located in PITTSBURGH, PA!
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Technical PM role
* Experience working with custom software applications and solutions
* Familiar with data protection services
* Strong understanding of data security standards and regulations like SOC & GDPR
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Working in multiple disciplines of the IT field-This includes application and infrastructure design, security remediation, and operation/business process improvement
* Building a successful team to allow for projects to be a success
* Key Projects will include the following:
* Moving key business critical applications from 1 data center to another.
* New business critical application builds.
* Enhancing "gaps" to key information security processes
* Enable team before yourself and practice servant leadership to maximize the success of team
* Leading cross functional teams consisting of members from multiple technical disciplines (System Administrator, DBA, Network Administrators, Application Administrators, Business Analysts, and Developers)
* Translating high-level organizational objectives to an executable project
* Providing upper management and stakeholders with timely status updates
* Ensuring continual monitoring and reporting of program progress to ensure that all programs are kept on schedule
* Coordinating with other functional organizations to resolve resource and schedule conflicts and dependencies
* Assessing, identifying, and reporting risks and develop mitigation plans
* Running program status meetings, track status of existing issues and identify any new issues and risks
* Liaison with IT solution providers regarding the structure of the project, progress of projects, problem resolution and advice as required
* Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops
* Managing and coordinating reporting all project progress
* Facilitating large scale meeting and workshops
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years combined global IT/project management experience
* Strong history of successful execution and project delivery under pressure
* High energy, strong team player, creative thinker, and strategic influencer
* Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
* Ability to ensure project compliance with program goals, policies, and procedures
* Experience delivering projects using varied project delivery models including agile and waterfall
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills working with both business and technical stakeholders
* A strong understanding of data security standards and regulations (SOC, GDPR)
* Ability to act independently, taking accountability for their actions and others work, yet communicate closely with management for status and direction setting
* PMP certification a plus
* Jira experience a plus
* Experience with planning and designing a Disaster Recovery plans
* Experience with capacity planning
* Excellent analysis and documentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* 401K Retirement Saving Plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
* Employee Discount Program's
* Referral Bonus Program's
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Andria Armato
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.