Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Colonial Heights, Virginia
Hillphoenix is a leading manufacturer of Display Cases, Specialty Products, Refrigeration Systems, Power Systems and Comprehensive Services. The story of Hillphoenix is built on creativity and customer-centric innovation delivered by people invigorated by a strong sense of responsibility to help our customers win in their marketplaces. The relationships we build with our customers are as important to our success as the products we manufacture. This collaborative environment delivers FRESH THINKING, reassuring our customers that they choose the best when they choose to work with the people of Hillphoenix. Hillphoenix is part of the Refrigeration and Food Equipment segment of the Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion.
JOB TITLE: PLANT FINANCIAL ANALYST
FLSA STATUS: Salaried Exempt/Fulltime
LOCATION: Richmond, Virginia
SUPERVISOR: Division Controller
The Plant Financial Analyst will perform detailed reporting and analysis for the Operations team at Hillphoenix at Richmond, Virginia. This position, with provide support to the Operations team, and will help develop and implement routine financial reporting, variance analysis, consolidate information, analyze data, and help improve monthly processes.
Ideal candidate will maintain a positive attitude toward change and be eager to continually develop and learn.
* Prepare weekly and monthly reporting packages which include: plant performance reports, Inventory Health reports, labor management, cost comparisons, variance analysis, and management reporting
* Support the financial close process and review accounting entries and expenses for accuracy and recommend adjustments.
* Support the S&OP process
* Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the plant management team and understand the manufacturing process
* Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to support continuous improvement, productivity initiatives, and product cost models
* Improve the forecasting process and drive cost ownership
* Develop and maintain financial models & templates in accordance with Dover requirements
* Help drive Business Intelligence automation reports and adoption
* 1-5 years financial analyst experience in a manufacturing environment
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
* Employee must be an experienced user of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
* Employee must also be willing and capable of learning new systems and tools (Khalix, Hyperion and Oracle BI)
* Exceptional organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
* Hyperion and Oracle BI experience a plus
* Previous role in Operations or Cost Accounting a plus but not required
* Strong knowledge and experience with FP&A to support plant s planning, budgeting, and forecasting process
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and data-mining ability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Virginia : Colonial Heights
Sub Division : Hillphoenix Case
Job Requisition ID : 28412.