Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portland, Oregon
Currently recruiting PT which entails two 12 hour shifts, as well as On-Call RN for both Day or NOC shift.:
Chinese or Vietnamese speaking preferred.:
Any Questions? Contact ReedwoodAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation of Reedwood::
Our Reedwood Care Center has been designated a 5 star CMS rating for 6 straight years for quality measures, RN staffing ratios, and more. Join the award-winning team and submit your application today!:
Located centrally in the heart of Portland, Prestige Care and Rehabilitation of Reedwood is close in proximity to all of the major Portland hospitals including: Providence Portland Medical Center, Oregon Health and Science University, Kaiser Sunnyside, Legacy Emanuel and Adventist Medical Center.:
At Prestige Care and Rehabilitation of Reedwood our patients are our priority and passion. Our knowledgeable and spirited team of care professionals work around the clock to provide the very best skilled nursing, rehabilitative therapy, short-term and long-term care for our patients. Our goal is to help patients return to their active, independent lifestyle. Reedwood's specialized services help patients who have suffered an unexpected injury, illness and who are recovering from a surgical procedure.:
Any Questions: Contact ReedwoodAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
401(k) plan with company match:
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
Employee Assistance Program:
Commitment to career development and continuing education:
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!::
*Benefits may vary by location:
Status: Full-Time/Part-Time/On-CallShift: Day/Evening/NocSchedule: Various
The Registered Nurse (RN) carries out and assists in the delivery of nursing services to residents, including oversight and direction for caregivers.
* The RN maintains and supports good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
* Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
* The RN monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
* The RN completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
* Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
* Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
* Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Respects resident rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy and property.
* Assists others with lifting, and attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one.
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
* 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
KEYWORDS: registered nurse, RN, new grad nurse, New Grad Nurse, clinical, senior living, long term care, LTC, seniors, gerontology, Registered Nurse, new graduate nurse, school of nursing, nursing, nurse