The Client Services Coordinator assists in the overall servicing of assigned accounts; handling day-to-day workflow of the servicing process and effectively communicating with Producers, Client Management team and clients through marketing, prospecting and servicing new and renewal business.
• Provides day-to-day client services in accordance with company standards & as directed from the carrier and/or Client Management team
• Works closely with Benefits Services Supervisor in making sure timeframes, special requests, etc are completed as requested.
• Responsible for maintaining/updating the marketing/quoting, analysis and BP forms are up to date which includes coordinating with Benefits Services Supervisor.
• Implements electronic underwriting process (EasyAppsOnLine) w/clients, sets up each employee in the system(s) & answers questions/conducts follow ups, as needed
• Obtains benefit quotes for employer groups from carrier websites for new clients and renewals
• Processes employee benefit enrollments, terminations and COBRA submissions to carriers on behalf of selected clients
• Follows up with carriers on quotes and enrollment submissions/corrections, as needed
• Prepares benefit analysis, starts benefits overviews, coverage summary sheets and requests for proposals as needed
• Coordinates with Client Manager in preparation of employee packets for clients' annual enrollment and new hires
• Responsible for tasking selected items to ReSource Pro (RSP) for completion and checking for accuracy once task returned to Client Service Coordinator.
• Assists Client Manager with the renewal and day-to-day activities - process BenefitPoint updates, save carrier renewal letters into ImageRight repository, etc.
• Supports Producers and Client Management Team with special projects as requested
• Performs other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 years' office experience required. Bachelor's Degree and 1 year benefits experience preferred.
Additional Requirements Licenses/Certification:
• Life and Health License required
Driver's License and proper insurance desirable
Special Requirements/ Skills:
• Aptitude to learn technical knowledge of benefits insurance coverage
• Basic analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Good typing skills: 40-45 wpm
• Working knowledge of BenefitPoint / ImageRight
• Ability to use other general office equipment
•Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills & basic presentation skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills