Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
At Vertiv, we design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments.
- Culture of passionate people, driven and connected by a common purpose.
- Strong and connected leadership team.
- Excellent professional development opportunities & resources to be your best.
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Prescription plans, Paid Holidays, 401k, Profit Sharing and a generous paid time off plan.
- 4.4 Billion Dollar Global Industry Leader.
- Strong Internal Infrastructure.
- Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life balance.
Act as the Single Point of Contact on behalf of Vertiv Services for all customer requirements. Manage assigned account with Key Deliverables addressed within the Account Implementation Plan. Functions as Customer advocate and interface between all Vertiv departments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage all activities for a select customer account. Including but not limited to factory testing, start-up, site acceptance testing, sales interaction, contract management, and service delivery
2. Provide first level of tech support to speed up problem resolution.
3. Develop and maintain Account Plans to achieve both long and short-term objectives within assigned accounts.
4. Lead, direct, and coordinates the work of Technicians, Service Partners, and external Partners as needed.
5. Represent Vertiv at all post-sale, customer and contractor meetings for projects.
6. Coordinate all site activity including, start-up, preventive maintenance, proactive service, and emergency service for assigned customer.
a. Review site testing requirements and service items provided on the sales order
b. Review customer or third-party test procedures, match to what was sold with the order
c. Assist District Manager in man-power requirements
d. Facilitate gathering all documentation for project
e. Verify tagging of equipment and opening start-up & site testing tickets
f. Assist contractors as required.
g. Coordinate subcontracted services.
7. Verify all tools and resources are onsite and/or coordinated for all site activity.
a. proper test equipment and heavy equipment (such as load banks), ensure all is on site at the times required
8. Work directly with suppliers on problem resolution (such as switchgear and breaker vendors).
9. Monitor all activity for timely completion, work with Sales Associate and District Manager on providing quotes for additional services not paid for, or excess labor requirements resulting from delays beyond Service control.
10. Resident assignment at the account location to grow customer relationship and monitor service performance if required by the customer.
11. Partner with LS Sales to assist in warranty and renewal capture as well as time and material opportunities.
12. Identify potential equipment sales leads and coordinate with applicable sales office to provide site application assistance as necessary.
13. Develop and grow relationships with key departments and/or partners essential to the support of your account.
14. Own the resolution for all emergency service calls for assigned accounts.
15. Manage account KPI’s to ensure both customer and department performance metrics are met.
16. Responsible for conducting performance reporting including Quarterly Business Reviews for assigned account(s).
17. Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Required experience (one or more of the following)
a. ASEET – preferred
c. Minimum CE level III or Equivalent industry or military experience
2. 3+ years experience of client-facing activities.
3. Factory certified on a variety of products that interact with Liebert systems:
a. Possess a working knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution, Generators, Switchgear, Automatic Transfer Switches, et al.
4. Solid foundation of OHM’s law and electronic, electrical power theory and application including thorough understanding of applicable safety procedures
5. Must be able to read and interpret electrical one-line diagrams and blueprints
6. Ability to give technical assistance via the telephone to internal or external customers on a regular basis
7. Provide on-site customer consultation, must be able to present themselves as an expert in the field
8. Expert analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills (verbal and written) required.
9. Interpersonal Skills/Communication Skills
d. Team Player
10. Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
11. The ability and willingness to communicate at all levels within an organization.
12. The ability to think and act strategically, utilizing account plans to set specific account objectives.
13. Understanding of Fortune 100 companies purchasing and decision-making processes is a plus.
14. PC Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
15. Able to manage customer expectations during stressful situations
While performing duties of the above jobs, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or other components; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear and smell. The associate frequently is required to sit and climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must have ability to regularly lift at least 50 pounds.
1. Travel required. (Passport required)
2. Work outside of the office.
3. Ability to take after hours calls – nights, weekends, holidays
4. On-call availability
5. Flexible schedule (night, weekends, holidays)
6. Valid driver’s license
7. Deployable in the event of emergencies