Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kalispell, Montana
- 2+ years FEI experience preferred
- Background in warehouse operations and logistics (including shipping, receiving, and delivery) is preferred
- Deliver materials to the customer, assist with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material
- Collect payment, if necessary
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary
- Perform daily pre-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed and report any problems or issues to supervisor
- Comply with all DOT (Department of Transportation) standards and regulations
- Assist warehouse personnel with pulling and preparing orders for shipment as needed as well as receiving, verifying, staging, and stocking incoming materials
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- General computer skills
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.