Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mahwah, New Jersey
* Contributes to the process of requirements collection, specifications generation, design, development, implementation, and production support of applications supported by the US IT Applications development team.
* Designs, implements, manages functionality, and performs production support on Quality Systems Applications, utilizing company guidelines and validation procedures including systems such as PTC/Windchill, Trackwise, Plateau or any other assigned systems.
* Performs functional/business analysis of document management or other quality systems workflows and processes. Supports business users with issues involving company quality applications.
* Assists in the project management/computer systems validation aspect of implementing document management solutions that address process gaps with quality systems applications.
* Utilizes computer systems validation procedures in writing relevant documents such as IQ/OQ/PQ etc. in the context of quality systems processes.
* Documents enterprise or systems architectures, computer-based systems, and IT processes by using standard methods, formats, and tools to create project or process documentation.
* Develops business reports based on common reporting tools such as Excel, Crystal Reports, and SQL Query.
* Develops new or maintains existing script customizations, configurations, or scripts for the MS Windows platform utilizing scripting tools.
* Manages data interfaces, data manipulation, or data exports via SQL query-based scripts on any databases supported by the company s U.S. applications development group including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
* Support internal and external regulatory audits (including by the FDA or other agencies).
* Perform Upgrade, Migration and Integration of PLM systems.
* Gather, Design, Develop and Implement new requirements from Business.
* Maintain existing customizations and configurations.
* Generate reports as per Business requirement.
* Must have Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technology field. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
* Must have 8 years of progressive experience in IT positions.
* Must have 5 years of experience utilizing the following:
* QMS/PLM systems
* PTC Windchill 9.1, 10.0, 11.0, 11.1
* Oracle 10g, 11g
* Implementing and supporting Medical Device Quality Systems applications
* Windchill Upgrade, Migration, Development, Administration, Integration, and Web Service
* Must have experience with the following:
* FDA and other regulatory audit support experience
* Corner Bowl
* Citrix, Citrix Netscaler
* Tibco, SAP Integration
* PLATEAU LMS
Please send resume to Lesa Vazquez, HR Generalist, Datascope Corp., 45 Barbour Pond Drive, Wayne, NJ 07470
GETINGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, GENETIC INFORMATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW.