Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
The Sr. Procurement Technology Manager owns driving adoption, efficiency and process improvement across our ERP Systems used to procure (including Asset Suite, MP2, and SAP S/4HANA).
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor's Degree required (Supply Chain, Business, IT, IS, or Computer Science preferred)
• 5 years of experience in a supply chain or an information technology function
• Experience managing cross-functional teams and driving adoption/implementation of business process/initiatives or applications
• 3 years supervisory experience
• MS Office experience to include Excel (creating spreadsheets to calculate data, summarize data, and graph data); and PowerPoint (creating presentations).
What Will Put You Ahead?
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf