Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mahwah, New Jersey
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
In this highly visible role as a Senior Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy for a customer facing tooling platform in support of Nuance s market leading Enterprise voice and digital solutions. It is an exciting time to be involved with speech recognition, Virtual Assistants and cognitive AI solutions, as the technology is being rapidly adopted across varied markets for diverse use cases. In this highly visible role, we are looking for an experienced product manager with deep industry and technical knowledge of cloud solutions, who will take full ownership of developing overall strategy, roadmap and successful execution for a growing solution portfolio. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a willingness to work on complex initiatives and effectively manage multiple projects with competing priorities. This individual should have superior problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are looking for a creative, out of the box thinker who is looking for leadership opportunities.This product manager will act as the business owner for Nuance s customer facing voice and digital tooling. You will work in collaboration with Product Development, Cloud Operations, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to define a product roadmap that accelerates innovation and market adoption of advanced conversational speech and cognitive AI solutions. This individual will need to stay abreast of the latest technologies and trends to define and execute product strategy, and to ensure market needs are met with compelling products that deliver maximum benefit to customers and maximum impact to Nuance.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
* Drive a multi-year tooling strategy targeting AI developers that will support continued growth and evolution of Nuance s voice and digital AI solutions.
* Engage with customers, partners, sales and marketing to understand and document market needs as well as to provide subject matter expertise.
* Specify market requirements for current and future product releases, aimed at maximizing revenues and margins. Analyze financials and develop business cases to justify investments and platform optimizations.
* Analyze and present market requirements, trends, competitive landscape, product roadmap, pricing and packaging options, cost model, and P&L to the leadership team.
* Lead cross-functional and cross-divisional coordination for the successful development, delivery, and customer adoption of the Nuance s AI developer tooling platform.
* Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for direct sales and channel partners, in coordination with sales, marketing and other relevant stakeholders.
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: BS Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related field. MBA preferred.
Minimum years of work experience: 10+ years Product Management Experience, of which 5 years being focused on UX solutions
Proven ability to successfully deliver and manage UX solutions targeting developers and technical personas. Experience with defining and delivering client facing UX tools to build Voice and Digital AI applications. Proven experience in product management including customer and market analysis, requirements definition, business strategy, roadmap planning and product delivery. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at a technical level with developers, but equally as effective conversing with customers in a business context. Proven thought leader and evangelist with strong technical skills.
- Familiar with Natural Language Understanding and AI technologies- Familiar with Product Management methodologies and tools including Aha, Jira and Salesforce
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.