Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Are you a mentor to teachers or work as a curriculum specialist or trainer? Are you a role model for others for developmentally appropriate practices, teacher/child interactions, positive guidance, and classroom management? If education is your passion and you take pride in implementing a quality program, apply now to be an Education Coordinator at Bright Horizons.
We offer you a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged. Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As an Education Coordinator you will:
* Be accountable for a quality program and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
* Spend more than 50% of the time in your own classroom teaching children in addition to modeling, coaching and directing the work of teachers.
* Conduct assessments and analysis to identify the development needs of teaching teams and recommend training.
* Actively develop and grow teachers through regular observations and feedback.
* Lead and train staff in the implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Access on-going professional development and career advancement opportunities. Earn or complete your ECE degree for FREE or take advantage of our CDA program.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
* Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Education Coordinators must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least two years of professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
* CDA or equivalent ECE credits required.
* Associate s degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.