Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: SENATOBIA, Mississippi
HOSPICE PHYSICIAN - PER DIEM, CONTRACT
AC - Medical Director/Hospice Physician 1
As a Medical Director or Hospice Physician with AseraCare Hospice, you have the opportunity to work with our clinical team to offer quality care along with support and guidance to patients and their families. Your expertise allows the teams you support to focus on helping patients experience high-quality care at the end of life while also facilitating and influencing the interdisciplinary team's approach addressing the patients' and their loved ones emotional and spiritual needs. What greater gift is there than helping someone approach their final days with comfort, peace and dignity*
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our mission at AseraCare Hospice is to share our passion for improving quality of life through innovative healthcare, one person, one family and one community at a time.
* Currently licensed as a physician to practice medicine in the state where the hospice is located and at no time has been, excluded from participation in any federally funded health care program, including Medicare or Medicaid, or sanctioned under any applicable state or federal fraud and abuse statutes.
* Holds current Board Certification in a primary medical specialty.
* Hospice Medical Director Certification required within 2 (two) testing periods of employment.
* Prior experience as Hospice Physician or Hospice Medical Director, preferred.
* Ability to maintain all the necessary qualifications, certifications, licenses and/or accreditations required by federal, state, and local laws and regulations to perform as a Hospice Physician.
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and EMR system, preferred.
* Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
* Must be available for travel to local agencies as determined by the agency clinical leadership.
* Must have 24-hour access to a motor vehicle and maintain personal automobile insurance coverage as defined by state law and/or company policy.
* Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License.
* Must be willing and able to travel frequently within the service area.
Golden Living and AseraCare Hospice are committed to enhancing the lives of the patients we care for. Here, you'll find some of the best professionals in healthcare working together to provide the highest level of care to every patient and resident we serve. And, we're able to offer career opportunities that fit almost anyone's background or level of experience. From where you work to how you work to everything in between, we're confident that at Golden Living and AseraCare Hospice, you'll find exactly what you're looking for in your career.
6427 AseraCare Hospice - Senatobia
AseraCare Hospice - Senatobia
City State and Zip
Senatobia, MS 38668
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.