Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rosemead, California
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Lawson System Administrator is responsible for providing preventative and proactive maintenance and monitoring of Lawson system and applications. This position works closely and shares accountability with the Infrastructure team on Lawson systems, including job monitoring and recovery, hardware optimization and planning, and application patches and upgrades. This position also provides high-level support to end-users to resolve systems issues and is the point of contact for Infor. The Lawson Application Administrator is responsible for protection of the data, including disaster recovery and data restoration planning.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Works closely with the Infrastructure team and business users to maintain the Lawson and Lawson related applications such as BSI and MHC. Works with Infor to maintain business relationship and acts as the Lawson system owner.
* Responsible for job monitoring and recovery, hardware optimization and planning, and application patches and upgrades for the Lawson systems. Maximizes up-time, performance, and availability of Lawson. Upgrades TaxFactory as needed throughout the year.
* Responsible for the protection of data for the Lawson system. Manages Lawson security including roles and rights to use certain Lawson functions and helps determine and establish roles for new modules or applications.
* Provides high-level end-user support the Lawson system to resolve system issues. Responsible for troubleshooting system related issues and opens support cases with Infor to resolve issues when needed.
* Acts as a liaison to the business users to maintain integrity and confidence in the system. Coordinates and/or provides end user training for upgrades, new modules, etc.
* Works with developers to create and maintain Infor Process Automation workflows and Lawson Design Studio user interfaces.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum five years of system administration experience with three years specifically in Lawson S3 v9 and later.
* Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer