Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of the function.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with merchants, marketing, demand & supply planning, inventory, allocations to understand demand forecast drivers
- Use and maintain Demand Planning software along with order entry systems.
- Manage monthly and weekly business reports along with presentations.
- Order entry and monitoring merchandise delivery.
- Provide day to day planning support needed for relevant divisions to successfully grow across all channels
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunity by department and class.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Planning in the forecasting system
Report building and communicating to DTC merchants
Ad hoc reports & projects
Bachelor’s Degree required
Data analytics certification a plus