Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cranbury, New Jersey
Empower your Future at USESI
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. - USESI is the country s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 10 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, $100M+ in inventory, and more than 1,500 employees.
USESI is currently seeking an Operational Clerk to join its Cranbury, NJ - Central Distribution Center. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. Previous experience in warehousing is a must. Dispatching, shipping and receiving experience preferred. Ultimately, a successful Operational Clerk should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office/operation.
* Handle administrative requests and queries from the management team.
* Manage various Warehouse Management Systems queues.
* Audit customer and vendor returns on a regular basis and provide reports to management.
* Identifies and optimizes common inventory problems related to customer and vendor returns.
* Develops and implements procedures for ensuring a smooth returns process.
* Assist in continuous improvement initiatives.
* Ensure safety initiatives are being met/maintained throughout the CDC.
* Work closely with the purchasing department with respect to RGA s and scheduling vendor outbound shipments.
* Perform other inventory and warehouse duties as assigned by management.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Strong safety knowledge/background.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to solve problems.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize under pressure.
* Forklift certification required.
* Previous experience with RF Scanners is a plus.
* Previous experience in warehousing specifically in the returns process.
* Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
* Matching 401(k)
* Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft