Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cranbury, New Jersey
Empower your Future at USESI
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. - USESI is the country s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 10 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, $100M+ in inventory, and more than 1,500 employees.
USESI is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its Cranbury, NJ - Central Distribution Center. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
* Handle highly confidential information with discretion
* Maintain reports and data entry
* Maintain calendar and/or daily schedules, arrange meetings
* Draft letters, emails, reports and other correspondence as required
* Assist with preparing and proofreading letters, emails and presentations
* Attend meetings, take and distribute minutes and follow-up on action items
* Support in-house and off-site meetings, trainings and events
* Managing any catering needs, and handle various purchases and make AP invoice arrangements
* Reception and telephone coverage
* Arrange travel when required
* Prepare materials/presentations/reports before meetings and business trips
* Communicate with managers and associates
* Coordinate and implement special projects as needed
* 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
* Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
* Must be able to work independently
* Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Must be able to meet deadlines
* College Degree preferred
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
* Matching 401(k)
* Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft