Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oak Brook, Illinois
SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We re looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role is to support the accounting department and various other business operations. This candidate will assist with day-to-day operations and accounting activities, with a specific focus on client invoicing, processes and procedures. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong willingness to take on new responsibilities to grow their role as a professional within our company.
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited university, required
- One (1) or more years of operations experience working with invoicing and reporting, required
- One (1) or more years of experience in Excel, required; cube reporting/building pivots, preferred
- One (1) or more years of experience in Accounting (entry level; ex: time entry/billing processes) and Operational procedures, preferred
- Prior experience developing and implementing processes and procedures, preferred
- Microsoft Excel and Word, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent problem-solving ability and willingness to learn new tasks
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization
Keywords: Accounting, Operations, Peoplesoft, Accounts Payable, AP, Accounts Receivable, AR, General Ledger, GL, Financial Statements, Excel, Reconciliation, Invoicing, Reports, Processes, Procedures, Exception Reporting, PSA, Autotask, Pivots, Billing, Reporting
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability