Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rosemead, California
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Media Design Coordinator position is responsible for supporting the creation of video and graphic design elements for use in a variety of multi-media learning materials. The Coordinator assists with studio production video editing for learning tools and generates reports of the Learning Management System (LMS) to provide information to managers on the status of associates completion of training modules.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Supports the creation of multi-media learning materials such as video, workbook, audio recording, storyboard, and graphic using Adobe Creative Suite or other multi-media creation software and e-learning content offering tools.
* Generates reports from the LMS for distribution to managers on associate participation and performance in training modules. Assists LMS Administrator.
* Coordinates with Subject Matter Experts on updating e-modules and video learning content.
* Assists video creation by providing on-site support, in addition to supporting video preproduction and video postproduction.
* Helps with trouble shooting for e-modules; walks participants through the modules and guides them on resolving any LMS issues.
* Assists founders moment video recording, postproduction and distribution.
* Assists special projects with planning and coordination.
* Processes invoices and payments for outside vendors and consultants and performs other administrative duties as requested.
* Bachelor s degree in business administration, hospitality, or related field.
* Minimum one year of work experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment
* Successful completion of annual store training.
Panda Restaurant Group s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.