Posted in Management 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rocklin, California
Manages distribution center inventory control functions. This includes effective receiving, slotting and storage of product. Maintains an accurate inventory, stored in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Manages physical inventories and the cycle inventory process; stock rotation, outside storage and product transfer
· Ensures proper receiving in system, storage and control of warehouse inventory
· Coordinates SOX activities and compliance in cooperation with warehouse manager
· Interviews, training and oversees performance management of all direct reports
· Manages disposition of discontinued items
· Analyzes and resolves buying and logistics related problems to optimize service level to retail customers
· Assists in preparation of financial studies and warehouse budget
· Resolves warehouse system issues (AWS, PLUS, and Voice) working with ITS and outside contractors
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
· 3 years of relevant inventory control experience or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years of warehouse experience
· 3-5 years of supervisory experience
· Strong administrative, analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong leadership capabilities
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written
· Excellent ability to understand and utilize warehouse systems and technology
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.