Posted in Management 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Member Lending Specialists serve as the telephone contact for Member’s, team member’s and potential Member’s lending needs and requests. Responsible for answering calls and responding to electronic services for Royal’s full line of unsecured, collateral secured and HELOC loans. Open new deposit products for telephone and electronic requests. Identify Member needs using knowledge of all products and services offered at the credit union. Refer existing and potential Member’s to departments or individuals who can better meet their financial needs. Provide exceptional, efficient and accurate customer service.
$1,000 hiring bonus!
Full Time, working approximately 40 hours per week. Variable hours between 8:30am – 7:00pm Monday through Friday and two Saturdays per month 8:30am – 2:00pm.
• Have a working knowledge of financial services
• Strong sense of customer service
• Ability to learn, retain, and recall information very quickly
• Excellent time management skills
• Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption
• Must be compassionate and truly enjoy assisting people with problems and finding solutions to their needs
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and have basic computer skills using various software packages
• Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interviewing and listening skills
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily
• Previous experience working in a call center environment
• Previous experience working in a financial institution