Posted in Management 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin
The HR Systems & Compensation Analyst is the administrator and subject matter expert on Royal’s Human Resource software systems responsible for leveraging technology to streamline our processes, analyze, report, and interpret data for strategic decision making, and deliver exceptional end user experience and support to our team members and candidates. Develops, administers, implements, analyzes and manages all components of Royal’s compensation programs. Partners with VP Organizational Talent Services in strategic planning to ensure programs are compliant and competitive in the market in attracting and retaining talent and consistent with Royal’s compensation philosophy.
This is a full-time, exempt level position generally working Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM with additional hours as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or Information Systems field or related HR job experience.
• Minimum of three years’ HR systems admin related experience.
• Minimum of three years’ experience working with a variety of compensation programs and structures, including base pay and bonus pay.
• Experience with data analytics, including extracting, analyzing, interpreting data, and providing data based recommendations.
• Experience integrating data to/from third party systems.
• Effectively present information in a large group setting and respond to questions from executives, managers, and team members.
• Solid understanding of regulations impacting compensation practices.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions that are complex in nature.
• Advanced skill in Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel.
• Communicate and live RCU's core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture.
• Five years HR systems admin experience with human capital management (HCM) or performance management systems including vendor selection and implementation.
• Five years’ experience designing, administering and supporting compensation programs.
• Foundational project management skills including consultation, collaboration, project planning, analysis and implementation skills.
• HR Certificate (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP).